A mainstay on the Toronto social scene, Hello! Canada’s annual TIFF bash, Hello! Hollywood, attracted a who’s who of Canadian talent at the lavish Ritz-Carlton hotel. Skyy Vodka cocktails kept hundreds of attendees well hydrated – we especially loved a signature blend of grapefruit juice, cucumber slices, soda water and vodka – and cocktail nibbles like savory macarons, duck wraps and pork buns were hard to resist. Comedian Russell Peters had onlookers in a tizzy on his arrival, while actress Emily Hampshire (who costars with the late Cory Monteith in his last film, All The Wrong Reasons) dazzled in metallic green florals.
- TIFF 2013 news: Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston films coming to TO
- FLASHBACK: Some of our favourite looks from stylish stars at TIFF
- Premiere & Party Pics: TIFF Night 1
- On The Town: A guide to TIFF's Toronto for every type of star
- TIFF PHOTO ROUNDUP: Behind the scenes with Jessica Chastain, Daniel Radcliffe and more