This Halloween, impress your friends with a sweet and spooky cocktail that blends apple, bourbon, lemon, egg whites and seasonal spices (an especially good reward for the ones with amazing costumes!) and comes straight from Bestellen restaurant, helmed by Top Chef Canada finalist Rob Rossi.
- 1.5 oz. Jim Beam Infusion: Apple, Mulling Spices & Ginger
- 3/4 oz. Green Chartreuse
- 1 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Egg White
- Combine all ingredients into shaker & dry shake (no ice).
- After shaken, add ice to shaker and stir to chill.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Strain contents into rocks glass.
- Garnish with thinly sliced Royal Gala apple & top with fresh nutmeg.