From the red carpet to the kitchen, first-time cookbook author Sarah Michelle Gellar shows how to dress up familiar dishes in creative ways that make them fun for the whole family to prepare (and eat!)
Makes 12 muffin-sized biscuits
- • 2 (12-oz) tubes chilled buttermilk biscuits (24 biscuits)
- • 5 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- • 3 garlic cloves, finely grated
- • 3 tbsp thinly sliced fresh chives
- • ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- • ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin with canola oil.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the butter, garlic, chives, pepper and ¼ cup of the cheese.
- Working in batches, brush the dough pieces with the butter mixture, coating them completely. Arrange 8 pieces of dough in each muffin cup, pressing lightly. Sprinkle the tops evenly with the remaining 2 tbsp cheese.
- Bake until the rolls are golden, 14 to 16 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.