A best-dressed fixture on every street-style list, model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley updated her winter separates for a fresh (nearly) ready-for-spring look. While in London, Rosie teamed Emilio Pucci boots with dark-wash denim, a simple white top and crystal necklace. Her oversized Isabel Marant wool coat – not to mention a bouncy blowout – complete her polished, off-duty look.
How to get the look:
- Pockets olive woollen coat, $100, chicwish.com
- Cocoa Jewelry Priscilla crystal necklace, $80, cocoajewelry.com
- Low-rise Indigo jeggings in dark rinse, $29 Joe Fresh, joefresh.ca
- Aldo Acoecia boots in cognac, $80, aldoshoes.com
- Dondup V-neck blouse, $328, farfetch.com
- Cole Haan Vestry large tote, $355, Hudson’s Bay, thebay.com