Sarah Jessica Parker epitomized chic between-season dressing for her appearance on the Late Show With David Letterman in New York City. The mother of three, who announced her return to TV in HBO’s upcoming comedy Divorce, paired a wide-legged, olive-green jumpsuit by Theory with a moss-coloured blazer, emerald manicure and swipe of jade eyeshadow. Glittering layered jewelry and purple peep-toe sandals complete the look.
How to get the look:
- J. Crew Regent blazer in Autumn Bluegrass, $210 jcrew.com
- Vince crepe sleeveless jumpsuit, $500, vince.com
- Crystal Garden statement necklace, $434, katespade.com
- H&M two-pack necklaces in silver, $18 for two, hm.com
- Jenny Bird Moonsong silver cuff , $85, Zane boutique, jenny-bird.com
- SJP Sophia slingbacks, $483, nordstrom.com