Kate Bosworth was sartorial perfection when she arrived in London. Mastering the high-style, jet-set look, The Art of More star donned dark-wash denim flares and a cozy knit Carven sweater with collar detail. Her street style carried through to her accessories, including a fringe-embellished Altuzarra purse and edgy Erdem by Linda Farrow sunglasses. A low-slung bun and coral lips were the icing on the cake of Kate’s effortless outfit.
How to get the look:
- Erdem by Linda Farrow cat-eye sunglasses, US$408, boutique1.com
- Alice + Olivia Rosalind embellished collar sweater, $573, shopbop.com
- Paige Denim Transcend Canyon high-rise bell-bottom jeans, $270, nordstrom.com
- Nadine camel suede booties, US$185, jeffreycampbellshoes.com
- AEO fringe bucket bag, $58, ae.com
- Four-pack rings, $18, hm.com