Mandy Moore rocks a nautical colour palette – layering navy, white and red separates – with a mix of stripes, tone-on-tone and youthful pins. While attending an intimate dinner in Los Angeles in support of Equal Pay Day, Mandy Moore stepped out in a playful-meets-preppy stripy outfit. The 33-year-old This Is Us star amped up a classic A-line skirt with a pin-embellished bomber – a trendy topper for the in-between season – draped over a nautical-inspired A.L.C. knit and candy-cane-striped Sergio Rossi mules. To complete the look, Mandy added a navy envelope clutch and Graziela baguette diamond earrings to bring a touch of class to this perfect day-to-night ensemble.
1. The Group by Babaton bomber, $175, aritzia.com
2. Kendra sweater, $165, linethelabel.com
3. Midi sweater-skirt, $127, anntaylor.com
4. White linear baguette earrings, $3,086, grazielagems.com
5. Rebecca Minkoff Leo Envelope clutch, $125, nordstrom.com
6. Sergio Rossi Portofino Striped Jacquard Sabot mules, $890, saksfifthavenue.com
7. Mod Heart enamel pin, $9, pennypaperco.com