For a fresh spin on spring florals, Alexis Bledel chose a bright and graphic pop-art print. The 35-year-old actress, who stars in the TV adaptation of Margaret Atwood’s The Handmaid’s Tale, wore an ultra-feminine mididress by Saloni, complete with a polka-dot-meets-floral print with ruffle trim. A cropped black jacket and leather belt balance the busy pattern, while metallic pink Jerome Rousseau pumps and a crimson Hayward clutch complete the look.
- Fitted Jacket, $60, hm.com
- Saloni Inga Cami Dress, $830, intermixonline.com
- Gaia Pendant, $249, swarovski.com
- Bonnis Belt, $129, tigerofsweden.com
- Rosalie Skinny 2 Part Sandals, $69, topshop.com
- Sondra Roberts Velvet Tassel Box Clutch, $208, bloomingdales.com