What was Heidi Klum snacking on backstage at the Emmys? How did Julie Bowen keep the train on her gorgeous Zac Posen gown just right? Which two fellas turned up in twin tuxedos? We took a look through our favourite celebrities' Instagram accounts to bring you their personal behind-the-scenes snaps!
1. Lena Dunham shot Merrett Wever and her golden statue with the caption "It ain't easy being a winner." We all learned just how hard it is to win from Merrett's acceptance speech.
2. Zac Posen knelt down at the HBO after-party to take a closer look at the voluminous train on the dress he designed for Julie Bowen. Now that's service!
3. + 4. Heidi Klum did double duty last night, capturing two of our favourite shots - her peanut butter-and-jelly sandwich before presenting and the post-party limo ride home.
5. Kelly Osbourne worked it on the E! red carpet, and the lavender-locked Brit posted this sweet snap with her fiancé Matthew Mosshart once her work was done.
6. Jesse Tyler went for a group selfie with fellow Modern Family winner Julie Bowen just before the show started.
7. There seems to be no bad blood between tux twins Will Arnett and Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet - they both look pretty debonnaire to us!
8. Last but not least, Mindy Kaling shed her Georges Chakra gown and called it a night in a Chappele's Show t-shirt and Hello Kitty pajama pants. Goodnight Emmys!