After Chris Martin’s relationship with on again, off again love Jennifer Lawrence came to a close, the gentleman proved that he really does prefer blonds. The Coldplay frontman and British actress Annabelle Wallis, 31, were spotted in Paris having a Hollywood moment – twirling and kissing passionately on the street.
The new romance comes after his shock split 20 months ago from Hollywood leading lady Gwyneth Paltrow, who is now equally loved up with Glee producer Brad Falchuk. So who is the attractive actress that seems to have won Chris’ heart?
Chris Martin and Annabelle Wallis have been dating since August
- Annabelle was born in Oxford on 5 September 1984, but spent much of her childhood in Portugal and still heads there during her downtime. She speaks fluent English, Portuguese, French and Spanish.
- Her father and her great-uncle Richard Harris were actors. She is close to her cousins Jared, James and Damien who are all actors or directors.
- Her previous boyfriend was male model James Rousseau.
- She is best known for her work in The Tudors where she had steamy scenes as Jane Seymour opposite Jonathan Rhys Meyer’s Henry VIII. Annabelle also has a role in another historical drama Guy Ritchie’s new King Arthur film.
- The talented blonde has appeared in BBC drama Peaky Blinders, about an eponymous gang family that terrorised Birmingham in the wake of the World War I. In the series which stars Cillian Murphy and Sam Neil, Annabelle played double agent Grace Burgess.
- She has just been in Vancouver filming Come and Find Me with Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad fame.
- Chris reportedly joined her and the cast for dinner twice. He also hired a cinema so the pair could watch his pal Simon Pegg’s latest Mission: Impossible film in private.
- The actress hasn’t spoken about the relationship which is believed to have begun in August. The only clue she’s given as to her interest in Chris is retweeting a Rolling Stone article about him curating the Global Citizen festival in New York.
- With her bohemian style and ethereal looks, she is a favourite in fashion circles. Annabelle got a coveted invite to the Met Ball and attended during Chanel’s recent airline themed fashion show. Meanwhile Christopher Kane cites her as his muse.
- The up and coming talent is also friends with Jared Leto, Luke Evans, Emmy Rossum and Margot Robbie.
Annabelle Wallis at the 2015 Serpentine party
Annabelle Wallis as Jane Seymour in The Tudors
Annabelle is very well-connected in Hollywood, counting Jared Leto among her friends