This purple-hued libation adds a tropical flair to your cocktail menu, accenting Crystal Head Vodka with soju or sake, coconut water, blackberry and a very creative and fruity “eye ball.”
- 1 ½ oz. Crystal Head Vodka
- 1 oz. soju or 1 oz. Zipang sparkling sake
- 3 oz. coconut water
- Fresh blackberries
- 1 whole lychee
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Muddle blackberries with a splash of Crystal Head Vodka in a shaker.
- Add ice, remaining vodka, soju or sake and coconut water.
- Shake well then pour entire contents into a rocks glass.
- Garnish: Lychee made to look like an eyeball by placing the cherry in the open centre of the lychee fruit.