- 12 oz strawberries, hulled
- 5 oz chevre blanc goat’s cheese, crumbled
- freshly squeezed juice of ½ lemon
- 1 to 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 4 tbsp Greek basil leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- Halve or quarter the strawberries, if large, and arrange on a plate. Sprinkle the cheese on top and squeeze the lemon juice over.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle the basil leaves over and finish with a grinding of black pepper. Serve at room temperature.
The Salad Bowl, the latest cookbook from award-winning British author Nicola Graimes,is overflowing with ways to get your greens, from a proteinpacked main course to a light lunch and simple side dish. With 75 recipes that boast food combinations sure to delight you, this beautiful book includes tips on preparation and novel ideas for salad toppings and dressings. – Chris Daniels
Don't miss a beat with HELLO! Canada's Daily Hits newsletter, your daily dose of royal and celebrity news, fashion, weddings and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for free!