Always the epitome of elegance and ease, French actress Marion Cotillard kept it classy (despite the cool temperatures) in New York City. Juxtaposing an edgy paint-splatter top and distressed jeans with a lady-like white jacket (complete with a peter pan collar) adds an unexpected twist and creates a dynamic look. The Dior ambassador finished her outfit with statement accessories from the Parisian-based brand including dual-tone pumps, reflective sunglasses and a metallic blue cross body. Magnifique!
How to get the look:
- Sportmax Rana Coat $1,318, farfetch.com
- Joe Fresh vintage jeans $69, joefresh.ca
- Kain printed T-shirt, $113, theoutnet.com
- Dior So Real sunglasses in crystal and gold, $775, dior.com
- Zac by Zac Posen Eartha mini cross-body bag, $295, Hudson’s Bay thebay.com
- Pierre Hardy colour-block leather pumps, $483, theoutnet.com
HELLO! Canada magazine is available for your tablet and smartphone. Get HELLO! Canada, PEOPLE, Vanity Fair and over 100 more of the world’s best magazines for one low monthly price at Next Issue. CLICK HERE to sign up for a free trial.