Proving her ability to turn even New York City’s slushy sidewalks into a veritable runway, Victoria Beckham keeps things posh in sophisticated shades of camel, a luxe alternative to winter white. The designer’s cropped trousers, sash-bow belt and oversized jacket (all from her eponymous collection) walk the line between masculine and feminine tailoring. Elements of texture and pattern – such as her leopard tote and graphic, colour-blocked pumps – take a step closer to spring and round out her look.
How to get the look:
- Zara camel coat, $60, zara.com
- Bvlgari black sunglasses, $565, sunglasshut.com
- Topshop black turtleneck, $81, topshop.com
- J. Crew Campbell stretch-cotton capris in Dusty Dune, $50 USD, jcrew.com
- Coach Ellis coated-canvas ocelot-print tote, $330, Hudson’s Bay thebay.com
- Stuart Weitzman Onview black-and-beige, PVC-leather pumps, $253, neimanmarcus.com