Jessica Alba wowed in workwear while in New York City to discuss her business, Honest Company. A vision in pastels, Jessica graced the stage at the Morgan Stanley’s Executive Women’s Conference in a monochromatic peach ensemble fresh off the Narciso Rodriguez fall-winter runway. The entrepreneur and mother of two finished her look with a Ron Hami ring, Chloé platforms and pale-blue Kenzo carry-all.
How to get the look:
- Cédric Charlier crepe coat, $1,538, net-a-porter.com
- Stella & Dot pavé rose-gold spear ring, $34, stelladot.com
- Duffy waffle-knit cashmere poncho, $495, duffyny.com
- DKNY crepe wide-leg pants, $450, dkny.com
- Kenzo Kalifornia tote in Glacier, $990, shopbop.ca
- Zara leather sandals with track sole, $129, zara.com