Miranda Kerr perfects the supermodel off-duty uniform by mixing dress-down basics with standout accessories. The jet-set style star chose a pair of classic-wash skinny jeans and a semi-sheer printed blouse as her travelling outfit. Embroidered cowboy boots from Isabel Marant and a Samantha Thavasa tote add texture, while oversized sunglasses and a suede camel-coloured trench top off the look and take her outfit from coach to first class.
How to get the look:
- Babaton Lawson trench coat, $225, aritzia.com
- Marc Jacobs sunglasses, $385, aritzia.com
- Rebecca Taylor etched-print Charlie top, $250, rebeccataylor.com
- Joe Fresh slim distressed jeans, $39, joefresh.com
- Michael Kors Cindy large saffiano leather satchel, $298, michaelkors.com
- Frye Isa whipstitch black boots, $660, thefryecompany.com