Amal Clooney may be one of the world’s top human rights lawyers, but she’s also a great judge of style, stepping out in the season’s must-have item: a ’70s-inspired pleated, below-the-knee skirt. Amal, 37, paired the peach Gucci number with a bright-orange sleeveless blouse by the same label. The contrasting snakeskin collar kept the expert litigator from looking too buttoned-up and her minimal jewelry hit the right note of sophisticated cool. She finished the outfit with a structured Balenciaga tote, laser-cut pumps from L.K. Bennett and her signature blowout.
How to get the look:
- Gucci python-trimmed silk crepe de chine top, $1,243 net-a-porter.com
- Boxed round four-carat cubic zirconia earrings, $69, nordstrom.com
- Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses, $204, sunglasshut.com
- Alexander Wang stretch-crepe peach pencil skirt, $315, outnet.com
- Forever 21 faux leather trapeze cross-body bag, $22, forever21.com
- Vince Camuto Signature Carissah buff pumps, $295, available May 15, vincecamuto.com