Mastering the balance between trendy and timeless, actress Demi Moore kept her outfit casual yet chic at a dinner hosted by filmmaker Liz Goldwyn and shoe designer Charlotte Olympia in West Hollywood, Calif. Wide-leg culottes and a print blouse create a flattering neutral base while turquoise pumps, bold glasses and a cropped jacket add the right blend of quirky-meets-sophisticated.
How to get the look:
- Mother of Pearl leopard-print silk blouse, $299, motherofpearl.co.uk
- Maya Brenner Style On the Mark silver necklace, $54, stelladot.com
- Zara cropped trousers, $50, zara.com
- Mackage suede Kenya jacket, $595, aritzia.com
- Charlotte Olympia turquoise Party Shoes 110, $835, charlotteolympia.com
- Dita Edmont frames, $670, Josephson Opticians, josephson.ca