Big, bold, embellished and colourful – this spring’s accessories aren’t for the faint of heart! Floral, gilded or glittering headpieces reign supreme on the catwalks of Rodarte, Anna Sui and Dolce and Gabbana. Finely crafted, dainty jewels make way for oversized earrings, necklaces and cuffs at shows like Chanel, Gucci and Kenzo, while brightly printed scarves and handbags top off the more-is-more trend on the runways of Marni and Burberry.
How to get the look:
- Dolce and Gabbana Gold-Plated Swarovski Crystal Headpiece, $4,259, net-a-porter.com
- Ellis Drops, $50, baublebar.com
- Colourful Pom Pom and Bead Necklace, $30, zara.com
- Elgas Pastel Multi, $40, aldoshoes.com
- Versace Medusa head silk-twill scarf, $575, matchesfashion.com