The colour orange has rarely inspired fashion envy, but when Gigi Hadid stepped out in soft tangerine trimmings, she made us reconsider the punchy colour. Clad in a simple white T-shirt and Sandro jean, the supermodel added a playful twist with a furry two-tone Pam and Gela jacket, sherbet-orange trainers and futuristic sunglasses from Mirina Collections. To complete the look, Gigi carried a Tom Ford crossbody adorned with a custom bag charm.
- Saks Potts Heart Bi-colour Shearling Jacket, $1,980, matchesfashion.com
- Fendi Round Frame Sunglasses, $548, farfetch.com
- Yes Key Ring, $285, anyahindmarch.com
- Straight Cut Jeans, $360, sandro.com
- Vans Old Skool Sneaker in Medium Orange, $55, urbanoutfitters.com
- Cotton-Blend T-shirt in White, $13, hm.com
- Building Block Beige Tassel Bucket Bag, $665, ssense.com