Looking effortlessly chic yet supermodel Heidi Klum, 44, combined wardrobe basics with stand-out separates for a dynamic off-duty look while picking her kids up from school. The mother of four rocked raw-hemmed Amo jeans with a simple black silk camisole topped with a statement striped blazer from Ann Demeulemeester. Bright blue pumps from Saint Laurent, an oversized carry-all and red aviators complete this quirky look.
- Ann Demeulemeester Striped Satin and Twill Blazer, $825, net-a-porter.com
- Michael Kors Brynn Sunglasses in Red, $185, glassesusa.com
- Raey Deep V-Neck Silk Cami Top, $125, matchesfashion.com
- En Shalla Woven Tote in Black, $364, shopbop.com
- Current/Elliott The Cropped Mid-Rise Straight-Leg Jeans, $80, theoutnet.com
- Vince Camuto Kain in Navy Leather, $140, townshoes.ca
- Rag & Bone Black Braided Belt, $295, ssense.com