Kim isn’t the only Kardshian with a high-maintenance beauty routine. Speaking to Into The Gloss, little sister Khloé Kardashian has revealed her extensive list of must-have products – and it’s a doozy.
In the blog-style post, the reality TV star walks readers through her typical makeup, hair and skincare routines, detailing how she gets glam. "I love doing my makeup — mostly because I'm pretty good at it," she says, adding, "What I can't do is hair!"
Khloé has finally revealed her beauty routine. Photo © Getty
To look her best, Khloé says she regularly relies on "H and M" — her hair and makeup squad.
“One time I said to someone, ‘I have H and M tomorrow,’ and they were like, ‘Why are you going to H&M?’ I thought everyone knew that H and M meant 'hair and makeup,' but then I realized it's just us,” she says.
On the makeup front, the 30-year-old brunette applies everything from primer and foundation to lipsticks, brow pencils and lip liners – especially the Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencils. “[When] I went to Sephora, I saw all of their amazing colours and bought all of them,” she says. Best tip: Use a lipliner to fill in your entire lip for colour that won't budge!
Photo © Getty
For her preferred hair products, Khloé swears by dry shampoo, texturizing spray and a find from her own line, Kardashian Beauty, called Take 2 Dry Conditioner.
When it comes to skincare, she uses a variety of cleansers and creams, including perennial celebrity favourite La Mer’s Crème de La Mer and Mamma Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Smoother (yes, it's a product marketed towards pregnant woman – she says she swiped it from sister Kourtney.)
It comes as no surprise that the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has her beauty routine down to a science. The Kardashian-Jenner clan are famous for their makeup, with Kim having singlehandedly kickstarted the contouring craze and Kylie spearheading the overdrawn lips trend.
Here’s the full list of Khloé’s favourite products below:
1. Giorgio Armani Light Master Primer
2. Chanel Vitalumière Aqua
3. Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation
4. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Powder
5. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed
6. Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder
7. Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
8. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen
9. Tom Ford Lipstick in Sable Smoke and Spanish Pink
10. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick
11. Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencils
12. Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet
13. Lancôme Définicils Mascara
14. Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil
15. Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo Spray
16. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
17. Kardashian Beauty Take 2 Dry Conditioner
18. Kiehl's Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser
19. Dr. Christie Kidd Cleanser
20. La Mer's Crème de La Mer
21. Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer
22. Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Smoother
23. Mama Mio Pregnancy Boob Tube