Kim Kardashian is renowned for rarely leaving the house without looking flawless, and not just because of her fashion-forward ensembles. The 34-year-old's hair and make-up looks are always on point whether she's heading with one-year-old daughter North West to support husband Kanye West at New York Fashion Week, or stepping out for dinner with mum Kris Jenner.
CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW FOR THE FULL GALLERY
Kim Kardashian has revealed the products in her daily beauty routine
"I feel really blessed because I genuinely love the process of getting my hair and make-up done," she told Into The Gloss. "Even beyond that, I just love to take care of my skin. I'm always researching different products, and I always try so many different things. I don't just stick to one face wash or moisturiser."
The Keeping up with the Kardashians star recently revealed the list of products which she uses on a daily basis, the cost of which totalled £1291 ($2000), with everything from Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing wipes to an LED light therapy laser.
Scroll below for the full list of products in Kim Kardashian's make-up bag
The mother-of-one is also renowned for her glossy black locks. From sleek high ponytails to her recent decision to have her locks chopped into a long bob, Kim has rocked a variety of edgy and chic hairstyles, however she revealed that when it comes to her hair, she only washes her hair once every five days.
The mother-of-one revealed she loves getting her hair and make-up done
"For my hair, I don't wash it every day," she said. "We start out with a blowout on day one, then we go into a messier vibe the next day, and then we flat iron it and do a really sleek look on day three since that requires a little oil in the hair.
"Day four could be a slicked-back ponytail," she continued. "On the fifth day is when you wash it. That's a little excessive, maybe."
The full list of products in Kim Kardashian's make-up bag:
1. Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes
2. By Terry Pureté de Rose Refreshing Cleansing Gel
3. Guerlain Orchidée Impériale The Rich Cream
4. NaturaBissē C+C Vitamin Cream
5. Tracie Martin Shakti Resculpting Body Cream
6. Epicuren Bulgarian Rose Otto
7. La Mer's The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid
8. Dr. Harold Lancer Sheer Fluid Sun Shield SPF 30
9. Quasar MD Plus (LED light therapy)
10. MAC 182 Buffer Brush
11. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
12. Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation
13. Kardashian Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer
14. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
15. Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara
16. Individualist Lashes