- Beyoncé was performing in Sao Paulo, Brazil, this weekend when an overly-excited male fan tried to pull her down into the crowd.
- The 32-year-old singer knelt down to sing her hit “Irreplaceable” when she was nearly pulled offstage by the shirtless concertgoer, who appeared to wrap his arms around the megastar in a bear hug.
- The star’s team of security guards reacted quickly, pulling her back onstage and rushing to apprehend the fan.
- Beyoncé, however, kept her composure admirably. She reassured the crowd and her security team, “It’s alright, it’s alright,” and continued to dance and belt out the tune while wearing a sparkly blue leotard.
- After finishing her performance, Beyoncé knelt down from the stage to address the eager fan.
- “Let me speak to the gentleman,” she said. “He just got excited. It’s alright.” She then asked the man’s name and shook his hand.
- “Thank you, I love you, too,” she said, as the crowd erupted into applause and chanted her name.
- The singer was in the South American city as part of her Mrs. Carter world tour, which finishes on Dec. 22 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Don't miss a beat with HELLO! Canada's Daily Hits newsletter, your daily dose of royal and celebrity news, fashion, weddings and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for free!