Beyoncé and Jay-Z aren’t moneyed, nor are they mega-rich - they are so next-level wealthy that their spending habits make Shark Tank member Mark Cuban’s notorious $110,000 tab at Liv night club seem rather pedestrian.
Blue Ivy’s uber-talented parents were profiled on The Fabulous Life of… this weekend, after VH1 relaunched the popular series on Mar. 5 (other episodes feature the likes of Nicki Minaj and Kanye West).
According to the episode, their overall estimated net worth of approximately half a billion dollars is just the tip of Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s diamond-encrusted iceberg.
From a $60-a-day mink eyelash habit to raking in anywhere from $50 million to $204 million in investment and endorsement deals, these mega-moguls know exactly what they’re worth, and there’s no sight of this train slowing down.
Below is a follow-the-money look at the lavish habits of the celebrity couple that has amassed a fortune that has them swiftly inching towards the billionaire’s club:
- The bill for Jay-Z’s Watch The Throne listening party at Liv nightclub was $250,000. It is the most lavish tab the nightclub has ever seen and, to commemorate the occasion, the bar ceremonially brought Jay-Z a 1.5L bottle of Ace of Spades champagne.
- Beyoncé reportedly rolls around in a custom, $1 Million Mercedes van that has its own washroom and a $150,000 sound system. No iPod jacks for this queen.
- The "Drunk In Love" singers shut down an entire amusement park for Blue Ivy.
- Jay-Z owns a $2,100 rosary, a $14,000 Cartier panther ring and an 11-pound, $250,000 solid gold chain necklace.
- Blue Ivy Carter’s first birthday cost $200,000 - $95,000 of which was spent on flowers.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z had Blue Ivy in Lennox Hill’s exclusive birthing suite, outfitted with mahogany walls, four big-screen televisions, room service and a private room for papa. It costs a staggering $1,700 a night.
- Within 2 days of Blue Ivy Carter’s birth, the mini-mogul had already amassed an estimated $1.5 million worth of baby gear, from a $15,000 Swarovski-encrusted high-chair to a $50,000 diamond-bedecked pram and a $600,000 solid gold rocking horse.
- Auntie Kelly Rowland gifted Blue Ivy with a $44,000 jewel-laden claw-foot bathtub.
- When music’s reigning couple goes to Paris, they stay in a $20,000-a-night penthouse at Hotel Le Meurice.
- Jay-Z’s personal barber, Johnny Cake, is available 24/7 and is routinely flown in for jobs around the world.
- Jay-Z gave Beyoncé a $1 million 1959 Rolls Royce for her birthday, while his wife treated him to one of the fastest and most expensive cars in the world for his 41st birthday: A $2 million Buggati Veyron Grand sports car that can drive a half a mile in 10 seconds.
- Beyoncé will only wear $60 mink eyelashes and never re-uses them. If the beauty wears them every day, we’re looking at $21,000-a-year habit.
- Beyoncé spends $1,000 on manicures.
- For Beyoncé’s 32nd birthday, Jay-Z rented a $350,000 triple-decker yacht with sauna, pool and a helipad for five days. They travelled from Spain to Italy and reportedly had $30,000 worth of champagne for the trip. Cheers!
- Celebrity push presents: While Jay-Z gave his wife a $35,000 blue sapphire ring after having Blue Ivy, Beyoncé returned the favour with a $500,000 sapphire ring and a $40 million Bombardier private jet. Oh, Bey!
- Jay Z is alleged to have purchased a $4 million private island in the Bahamas so the family can enjoy some alone time.
- Jay Z reportedly made $1 million per night on his last tour, while Beyoncé raked in $2 million each night (or $16,000 a minute) of her Mrs. Carter World Tour.
- Jay Z’s Rocawear clothing label sold for $204 million in 2007; Beyoncé inked a $50 million endorsement deal with Pepsi in 2012; Jay-Z landed a sponsorship deal with Samsung in 2013 worth $20 million, and Beyoncé’s fragrances have made $400 million worldwide.
- Over Christmas, Beyoncé and Jay-Z entered a Walmart and bought everyone a $50 gift card. In one Walmart trip, the duo spent $27,000.
All photos: Beyoncé's tumblr.