Princess Olympia of Greece, who just celebrated her 21st birthday with a royal-studded bash in England, is quickly becoming one of fashion's brightest stars. She has already modelled for Michael Kors, Dolce and Gabbana and is a card carrying member of the FROW club.
Here is everything you need to know about the on-the-rise star.
- Olympia was born on July 25, 1996, in New York City and is the first child of Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece.
- When she was seven, her parents move back to London so Olympia could see more of her grandparents, King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie.
- The princess recently moved from London, where she lived with her four younger brothers -- Prince Constantine-Alexios, Prince Achileas-Andreas, Prince Odysseas-Kimon and Prince Aristidis-Stavros -- to an apartment in the Soho area of New York City, where she is studying at the Parsons School of Design.
- Prince Charles, Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark and Prince Michael of Greece are all godparents of the princess.
- Prince Charles is known to have taken Olympia to see Shrek: The Musical in London as a treat.
- The Greek royal is a fan of Instagram, similar to her mother Marie-Chantal, and since using the site the princess has gained more than 110,000 followers.
- Olympia's best friend is her cousin Talita Von Fürstenberg, the granddaughter of designer Diane.
- During her A levels, the princess studied drama, history of art, graphics and photography before spending a summer interning in the couture department of Dior.
- She is fast becoming a trend-setter, often spotted sitting front row at fashion shows. Dior, Isabel Marant and Givenchy are among her favourite designers.
- Despite her heritage, the princess doesn't speak Greek. "I wish I did," she told Tatler in 2014.