The surprise news that Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan will "step down" as senior members of the Royal Family has drawn lots of attention and comments – and now a member of another royal family has sounded off!
Crown Prince Haakon of Norway was asked for his thoughts on the issue on Jan. 13 while meeting with the media to give an update on the health of his father, King Harald, who was hospitalized last week.
"I think if everyone should take their time to breathe, and I am sure they will find good solutions," he said, according to Town & Country.
Haakon also said the King was on the path to recovery, which is great news for royals fans worldwide.
Previous reports suggested talks on finding a solution were "progressing well." After the meeting, the Queen released a statement confirming that she agreed to a "period of transition" in Canada and the UK for Meghan and Harry.
"Today my family had very constructive discussions on the future of my grandson and his family," Her Majesty's statement began. "My family and I are entirely supportive of Harry and Meghan's desire to create a new life as a young family."